Solutions to dozens of basic formulas from physics, technology and mechanical engineering. Help, pictures as well as many selection tables with values of various coefficients and material properties are available for the formulas. The following matters are solved in the workbook:
- Characteristics of solids (volume, surface, weight, inertia moment)
- Rectilinear motion (speed, acceleration, trajectory, time, force, energy....)
- Rotation motion (speed, acceleration, trajectory, time, force, energy....)
- Thermal expansion (longitudinal, cubical)
- Friction (shear, rolling, journal, rope, belt)
- Design of engine capacity (pump, blower, hoist, crane)
This module also includes a workbook with conversion of units, many technical tables, workbook with Vehicle aerodynamics and workbook with External ballistics.
Vehicle aerodynamics - The program is intended for simple simulation of vehicle motion. The program solves the following tasks:
- Simple definition of vehicle parameters.
- Selection from a list of typical vehicles.
- Calculation of forces.
- Calculation of the load, energy, consumption and travel distance.
External ballistics - The program is intended for simple simulation of the firing of various types of bullets. The program solves the following tasks:
- Definition of the bullet.
- Selection from the list of typical bullets.
- Calculation and selection of typical ballistic coefficients.
- Calculation of the forces, velocities, trajectories, angles and other external ballistic parameters.
- Graphic representation of the results of one or two bullets.
Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
MITCalc Technical Formulas and Tools is a free trial software application from the Math & Scientific Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Bulgarian, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and it was last updated on 2017-07-11. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
MITCalc Technical Formulas and Tools (version 1.22) has a file size of 3.12 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 526 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.